Child Custody Law In Greensboro,NC
- Child custody laws in Greensboro, NC distinguish between legal and physical custody of a child. Legal custody refers to the responsibility to make major life decisions for a child, and physical custody refers to where a child will primarily reside. When determining the type of custody arrangement that is in a child's best interests,courts look at many factors, such as:
- Which parent has been the child's primary caretaker.
- The quality of each parent's home
- the parenting skills of each parent including strengths and weaknesses
- Each parents ability to provide for the child's specials needs
- The mental and physical health of the parents
- The work schedules and child care plans of each parent
- The child relationships with brothers, sisters, and members of the rest of the family
- If the child is old enough, which parent the child wants to live with
"Best Child Custody Lawyer in Greensboro North Carolina"
Related Topics to Child Custody Law in Greensboro NC.
Contact an Experienced Greensboro Child Custody Attorney
If you are facing divorce and have childern, you need a knowledgeable and supportive Greensboro child custody attorney to help you secure a favorable custody arrangement. Please contact Culbertson and Associates, located right in Greensboro, NC at (366) 272-4299 for sophisticated, experienced family law counsel.